I love to read. I have my favorite blogs and digital magazines that I read every day and I read a book or two a month. I read all kinds of books. I love learning about a new topic or gaining more insight on a topic that I am familiar with. As a Publicist it is super important to read. You need to stay abreast of the happenings in the field and in your niche particularly. It is the basics. For me, that’s amazing. I get to read about Fashion and Art! I have taken the liberty to create a list of must reads for any Publicist and any aspiring Publicist.
- Leave your Mark by Aliza Licht
- Ready to Launch by Jeff Walker.
- Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Crystallizing Public Opinion by Edward L. Bernays.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
I have almost completed the entire list. Jump on Amazon Prime and order your next read!